1 ME OLD CHINA: (not so) snowy day!

11/02/2009

(not so) snowy day!

snow
snow
snow
snow
snow
snow


Remember last monday? Thats right it was snow day. Not for me however, Im here in not so sunny rainy Barcelona. We don't get snow here. I was in a jealous rage seeing everyone upload photos to their flickrs and update their facebook status's. How dare they have a day off? The best snow England's had in 18 years, paah! I really miss that bitter chill, the beautiful white greens/parks/gardens. I miss naughtyness and children and adults alike cheerfull and playing. I miss breathing and seeing your breath.
I developed this old film the other day and was pleasently taken back to a nice snowy winter a few years back. I love how snow photographs, beautiful milky grey skies, white white snow.

So here's to playing and being homesick about snow and winter

No comments: